Indian Non Basmati Rice
We are the leading exporter of Indian Non Basmati Rice. This is widely used for preparing porridge in many Indian dishes. It is widely demanded among rice consumers as the rice contains less starch and easily digestible. The rice is cultivated at our agricultural unit by using top class paddy seeds, sourced from the reliable vendors. Clients can avail our offered Indian Non Basmati Rice from us at an economical rate.
- Rich in taste
- High nutritional content
- Long shelf life
- Average Length Long Grain: 6-6.4 mm
- Moisture: 14% Max
- Damaged and Discolored: 2% Max
- Foreign Matter: 1% Max
- Paddy Kernels: 0.5% Max
- Black Grain: 1% Max
- Crop Year: Current
- Origin: India
- Packing: 5 Kg, 10 Kg, 25 Kg & 50 Kg
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 X 20 FCL
- Load ability: 25 MT Per 20 FT Container
- Price: ---- US$ per MT FOB or CIF
- Payment Terms: 30% advance and balance against scan copy of B/L or CAD
- Delivery: Within 30 days from the date of receipt of payment instrument and confirmation of artwork.
Why Choose Us
We are globally known as a leading manufacturer and exporter of Rice, Pure Basmati Rice, Sella Rice, 1121 Basmati Rice, Cheakpeas, Sesame Seeds, Oil Seeds, Animal Feed etc. our food products are widely appreciated by worldwide clients for their scrumptious taste, alluring aroma and delectable flavor. We have complete wherewithal to perform complete process.